Tamar Braxton, the "Love and War" singer announced she is pregnant when she appearance on Good Morning America, March 13th. This will be the first child for Braxton of age 35, and her husband, Vince Herbert of age 43.



“Honestly, I definitely want to do that,” she admitted about becoming a mother. “And I wouldn’t have gone through the whole IVF process if I didn’t want to do that. It’s just that the hormones were so much at one time. Looking back on it, I kind of wish that I was in the right frame of mind, because I would’ve done it right then and there.”


She has been facing the side effects of her pregnancy, which include an increased appetite. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I have eaten ever.”


In another good news, Tamar has also signed a deal with L.A. Reid at Epic Records, where she will be going to release her new album named "Love and War". 


Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top